Friday, November 03, 2006

A backet fell out of moy vagina

Nice eh? That is what S (from WA) came up with as a contribution to the discussion about strange excretions/sensations we were having. Apparently said bucket expelled somewhere in the Arizonan desert. Nobody actually knows why. I can't match it for sheer spontaneity and shock value (she wasn't pregnant at the time) but I have had a few wierd things going on to which I refuse to become attached in any way. The only thing that is worth mentioning is the following event:

I am walking down the street here in Gokulam having nipped into the hospital to get my dressing changed (the cut is no longer 'paining' and is in fact healing 'nicely' now) when a random dude walks past me carrying a big bag of cement on his head. As he draws level he says to me the word 'Srirangapatnam', which is the name of a place outside Mysore that I was just then thinking about. This has happened to me 3 times since I've been here. How do they know what I am thinking?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger