Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The best city in NZ

There's just one snag - yep, the weather is shite in Wellington. Someone said today that it is actually the worst in the country. Even this however is behaving and it is actually warm at 530am as we head down the 138 steps to get in the car and go to Te Aro Astanga. Wellington is hilly and blustery but also sunny and appealingly compact. I am staying with P an N who, though I had never met them, have kindly put me up for the week so I can extend last week's workshop down here. Their house is right up the top of Brooklyn and has superb views of the city and harbour, today all shimmering water and bright green and red tin roofs nestling up and down the inclines.

The yoga is done by 8am so that leaves a whole day. Today I sat on their verandah and read The Magus by John Fowles

No comments:

Powered By Blogger