Wednesday, March 29, 2006

the man from Delmonte...

Well, they went for it at the winery, at least they went for the idea of a trial anyway. So this means I gotta come up with a plan now and also actually do some work too! Mum made very good suggestion of getting set up as a sole trader so that all expenses etc can be put through as income vs tax...good thinking Mum! Still a little wet behind the ears....

Also went to the point of buying a diary the other day because I nearly missed an appointment. AP laughed at me and said that her filofax from London days was 'emptied of pages and used only as a wallet nowadays'. I said I hoped it was at least full of cash.23c apparently. So, now have diary, will soon have company structure in place and should also sort out car and some nicer clothes too as need to present coherent adult like image to the world...sound familiar? How the fuck did I manage to sound like Bridget Jones just then?

Reading a cool thriller by Jose Latour about a Cuban American escaping to Florida - very slick, cool hero, the pages almost redolent of the heat and humidity of Havana and Miami.

Energy good, went to G and A's yesterday for dinner before which we did a practice. First time I did the jump through with nearly straight legs, which was a surprise as wasn't aiming for it. A hard floor really helps. Also feeling steadier in headstand and connecting pretty well with the lower tum bundhas in that position too. Satisfying. Feels like the knee is improving - I think I was pretty close to screwing it big time the other day. Lucky to get away with it being stiff for a month. In the meantime am managing to bind around left knee in Marichi B which is something I thought would never happen, and even starting to see Marichi D coming into view. Its all in the attitude.....

Tomorrow practice at Warwick Road, looking forward to that and the next few days - or weeks. Feels good. The power of yoga is an amazing thing, truly divine. I love it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger